March 12, 2020 — Blog Post
COVID-19: Expert Content Available to Everyone
Wolters Kluwer is making coronavirus resources available to everyone in response to the pandemic.
As the situation with Covid-19 continues to unfold, we provide open access to our expert content to anyone seeking the latest evidence-based information. This list was updated on 3/25/2020.
Our Emmi updated discharge instructions are now available, including information about recommended care at home, follow-up care, drugs, what physical activity will be limited and more.
The following UpToDate® patient education topics are also available:
- Patient education: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) (The Basics)
- Educación para el paciente: Enfermedad por coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (Conceptos Básicos)
- Patient education: Acute respiratory distress syndrome (The Basics)
For clinicians in UpToDate
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Society guideline links: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome: Clinical features, diagnosis, and complications in adults
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome: Supportive care and oxygenation in adults
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome: Epidemiology, pathophysiology, pathology, and etiology in adults
- Ventilator management strategies for adults with acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Prone ventilation for adult patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) in adults